If you annoyingly have extremely narrow feet like me, and find it so difficult to find shoes that fit you right shoes from Limited Edition will certainly feel like a dream come true when you try them on. I also tend to find heels uncomfortable, and after a few hours of wearing them I just want to take them off and walk bare foot; but with these not being too high and with a comfortable insole I find I can keep them on comfortably for a longer amount of time. The only issue I had with these, was when I first wore them they rubbed certain areas of my feet a little; but by the second wear this wasn't an issue; and I find it common for shoes to rub me at first anyway.
The thing I like best about these shoes is the pointed style to them; I simply feel so smart and chic as soon as I slip my feet into them. And I don't know about you, but having the perfect outfit on; shoes being a major part of that; just gives me so much confidence and positivity for the day. Not to mention I have managed to pair them with a range of different outfits to instantly make them dressier; whether that be jeans, a skirt and tights, or a casual dress. If you ask me, I think every gal needs a pair of court shoes in her collection, and I certainly want more in mine!
I hope that you enjoyed this post, and I'll look forward to speaking to you again soon. What are your favourite style of heels?
Shelley x