">
First things first, after moisturising my face, I apply my primer and some vaseline; my lips get especially dry during the winter.
I finish off my face makeup with the bareMinerals mineral veil which I dust lightly over my face to help set my makeup using the flawless face brush. I honestly do see a massive difference when I use this in how long my face stays looking matte.
Now due to this being a simple, everyday look I would realistically only be using mascara, and a hint of eyeliner on my eyes: because on an everyday basis I find too much eye makeup uncomfortable. At the moment I've been using the bareMinerals lash domination mascara, which I actually got as a Christmas present along with a lipgloss as a sweet little set, and I love it. For my everyday eyeliner, I take this brown eyepencil from the body shop, which is nice and subtle which is what I like for an everyday look.
To finish off, I like to add a tad of lipgloss - unless its on a windy day may I add. And today I decided to go for the mini lipgloss which came with my mascara previously mentioned:
The finished look:
So there we have it, my simple and quick everyday makeup look. I'm not in any way claiming that the way I apply my makeup is 'right' or 'perfect'; I just wanted to share it with you guys and I hope you enjoyed it. May I just point out that my skin type is a mixture of both dry areas, and oily ares; and has acne scarring; and all of the products I've mentioned are what has worked for me the best, what I feel comfortable in, and what seems to have benefit to my skin.
Thank you for reading,
Shelley x