Instagram Feed

1374419894

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Bob, Blouse and Trousers

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing not only another outfit post, but also to share my drastically new hair do. The other day I decided to take the plunge and get a chin-length bob, and although it was a big shock I'm so glad I decided to do it. So here's the outfit I decided to wear today with my new do:




">
White collared blouse with silver zip - Marks and Spencer Limited Edition
High waisted black fitted trousers - Topshop
Navy jacket with textured detailing - Marks and Spencer Limited Edition
Grey ankle boots - Marks and Spencer Limited Edition
Black handbag - Radley







I love this look, it's smart and chic - which is my favourite look to create. I've got so much wear out of these black trousers, I can pair them with so many different tops and jackets, for either a night out or a day-time look. I love my Radley bag as well, it's my go-to handbag - it's so big, so easy to carry around, and the sturdiness of it never lets me down.

I hope that you all enjoyed this post, and feel free to let me know in the comments below what you think of the look!
Shelley x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig