">
I've had quite a few other Juicy Couture perfumes previously, and although I've loved all of the ones I've tried a lot this one tops them all and is my favourite so far. Sweet perfumes aren't everyones cup of tea - but I really love a sweet, fruity perfume for the spring and summer which is why Juicy Couture has been a favourite of mine. I always find that Juicy Couture perfumes last me such a long time - because the scent is so powerful and sweet you don't need more than a spray on your neck and wrist, and it's also long lasting.
I also love how beautiful, pretty and detailed the perfume bottles are for Juicy Couture - the little bows that they have on the bottle is the perfect touch in my opinion. To some it may look over the top, but I love it. I'm a very plain person in terms of makeup and fashion etc - but there's just something about these bottles that make me love the perfume even more.

What do you think?
Shelley x




